Eyemouth Museum is an independent museum run by volunteers as a charitable trust. We have no direct subsidy from the local authority. To cover running costs we depend entirely on money raised from entrance fees, membership subscriptions, donations and profits from our well stocked gift shop.
The aim of the Trust and Museum is to preserve the history of the Eyemouth area, its heritage and its people we are very keen to ensure that the museum is sustainable for years to come. We are also a Visitor Information Centre which provides a vital service to visitors, helping to support the local economy in the process.
Eyemouth Museum and Visitor Information Centre is a key attraction and central point within Eyemouth, we are ideally placed to advertise & promote your business and can offer you the following business options:
Basic Business Membership – £30:00 per business per annum.
Includes the following benefits:
• Leaflets/literature displayed in the Information Centre.
• Listing on the digital out of hours board (Manse Rd)
• Menus displayed in our Eating Out folder.
• Social media support through our Facebook & Twitter channels.
• Additional support/advertising for any bespoke business events or activity as appropriate.
• Invitation to any Museum exhibition preview events.
Enhanced Business Membership – £50:00 per business per annum.
Includes all the benefits above plus:
• Enhanced entry on the digital panel (photo)
• Priority display space for literature
• Listing & link to your business on the Museum website.
• Staff will recommend & actively promote your business.
Click on the link for an application form: Museum Trust – Business Membership Form 2016
Contact Gayle Skelly, Museum Coordinator on email@example.com